Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh Boy, What A Change Of Pace!

So I was talking with my friend Danielle today about the weather and emotions. We got into a conversation about Rochester weather and how it's been oh so nice lately. I told her how "apparently, everyone's in a better mood when it's nice out", but then proceeded to tell her "well, i love it when it rains, but, maybe that's just me, i don't know WHATEVER". It got me thinking...what does it have to be like for people to be happy? What defines a person's happiness? What does it take?
I don't know. Or I would greatly tell you.
I then closed my eyes and pretended it was raining in the summer.....oh yea. :)

And my art history midterm? = BOMB
killed
people. are. dying. -_-

I was people watching earlier. Sitting in Java's "writing a paper and studying"...next to the window? Complete Fail. It turned into Dani and I making fun of some asian guy walking the pace of a turtle, crazy colored clothes, mocking our RA's and their lovers passing by, etc. etc.

It was a fun morning.

"I'm in such an artsy mood."
"Those are always good moods."
"Yeah, we'll see where this creativity leads today. Always something to do."
-smiles-

I took some pictures. Drew a random guy in my notebook. Decided I wanted to paint on a giant canvas later. Get a sketchbook. Write remembrances on my hand. Almost walk into the guy's bathroom because I was reading a novel text while walking.
Yup.

"don't you hate when a song comes on your ipod and you don't know it, give it a chance, and then don't like it?"
"I don't wanna be a jackass, and work at McDonald's..." (eavesdropping)

10:44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment